Monday, March 14, 2011

Bentall Kennedy Fitness Month 2011

I'm writing an additional blog for Bentall Kennedy fitness month which I will duplicate and post here. It's a corporate wellness program that utilizes the H.F.A. - Health and Fitness Appraisal system I developed with Robin Russell at the Bentall Centre Athletic Club; aaaand it incorporates over 30 days of engaging fitness, wellness, and outdoor adventures for 250 corporate employees in the Bentall Towers. Whooo Hoooo !!!!

I think it will give you a great sneak peak at the corporate event & recreation planning that is available in Vancouver through JHDesigns Event Co. and Witness Your Fitness wellness consulting and the Bentall Centre Athletic Club.

Here's my first corporate blog post with much more to follow through the month of April 2011.

I'll add the itinerary so you can see all the great events we have planned this group this season.

"Welcome to another great year of Bentall Fitness Month. This year we'll have to re-name it Bentall Kennedy Fitness Month, but either way it's going to KICK ASS!!!

FIT in as much as you can ( pun intended )

CH"

4 comments:

  1. Great blog! I am fond of fitness and exercises that's why I work out a a lot. And I find your blog very helpful! Thanks! I have made a personal website all about muscle building and it includes tips diet too, you may visit me at, http://musclebuilding.net.au.


    Hannah
    Muscle Building Expert

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Hannah,

    Thanks for dropping me a line. I added myself to follow your blog, so I'll look forward to reading your take on health and wellness when you get some blogs posted.

    Cheers

    CH

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome adventure you've got there! I want to know more about this activity. I'll check from time to time but now me and my friends are going out for a party tonight, say's they found a nice party venues in Melbourne, gotta check them out. If you're looking for one, check them at http://partyvenuesmelbourne.net.au/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Interesting blog! You seem to have lots of adventures under your sleeve! Looking forward for more posts! I have a personal website and if you want to read on burn the fat feed the muscle review , you may visit my website at http://burnthefatfeedthemusclereview.com/

    ReplyDelete